Export Certification

If you require an Export Health Certificate certifying, please find your nearest professional using the link below.

England: professionals who can certify export health certificates – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

If you are commercially exporting food or feed from the UK , it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any restrictions and what export conditions apply. You need to do this before food or feed can be exported to the third country.

Should you need the services of River Tees Port Health Authority to certify any export documents (NOT Export Health Certificates), we will need to be informed of the export and receive any relevant documentation at least 48 hours prior to the departure of the consignment. As a minimum we carry out a documentary and identity check on the consignment before the certificate is authorised.

The charges are as follows.

Documentary check £60.78
Physical check £48.62

Make an Enquiry


Composite Product – exempt or not exempt
Composite Pre-Import Decision Tree
Fees and Charges 2021/22
Fish Q&A